Monday, December 13, 2010

The Bell

Day 4   Did I mention Mom has me wearing a bell? I've been trying to get out my cat cave a little more today - partly because it's kinda lonely and chilly in there, but mostly because I'm famished - but it's hard to get to Prissy's food in the kitchen without being noticed with this bell around my neck. If I creep really really slowly, it barely rings, but then it does take a whole lot longer to get places too! Still, I've made it to the food and got a bit of it a couple of times today which is quite the achievement I feel. And, not to be boastful here, but everyone but Prissy does seem to love me! I get lots of attention when I appear and lots of lovin' which suits me just fine! I like this place a lot and Grandma and Grandpa seem pretty okay, so as soon as Prissy gets over herself everything will be dandy.

No comments:

Post a Comment