Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Cat Cave

Day 3   So I find myself spending most of my time in the Cat Cave. Occasionally I come out when asked to by the clicker for some treats or food, but mostly I just stay in my nice cave under the couch. Sometimes when I come out for edible delights I unfortunately get whisked away downstairs and held "prisoner" on Mom's lap for various amounts of time while that prissy effort looks on. And sometimes I do go for small wanders by myself, especially when the house is more quiet, but basically the cave is my home.
Night times are different of course. Then my bedroom door is shut and so there is no need to worry about Prissy at all. And of course Mom is also right in the room with me. So then I come out and chill and relax on my bed. It's smaller than my bed at Daddy's so I get kicked a little bit more in the night but still it is bliss!! I get to pass out completey and snore my little head off, upside down if I wish. Night times are my favorite right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment